Skip to main content

About this blog.


                     LET'S BEGIN WITH THIS!!

           Hi  dear...How have you been?Trust you've been great?
        Thank you for agreeing to walk down this path with me.  It's all the reason I'm happy you're here. I mean...who doesn't like company??
            That trashed, let's look the way of the blog. What is it all about? Why did I decide to write? For fun, education, information, communication, or what have you?..You can guess all day long, but let me save you the stress. My purpose of owning a blog, cuts across all those purposes I earlier mentioned, and more. Sounds like a brag,right?...Okay, let me cool you down with this...you are the main  reason why I am blogging today. Trust me if you were not there, I wouldn't dare. I'm writing just for you!πŸ’
           Let me not spill the whole beans here...we'll do that as we communicate gradually. You'll come back, right? Promise me☺..Alright then, thank you so much. It's 12:46am, and I should be in bed, right? Let's meet here some other time. No schedule yet, but I'll call you, when next I write for you. Just in case I don't, just keep checking for me here. We're friends already,  this is the best way you can check up on me from now. I don't want to go, but I need to. Anyways, till then!
                                           With much love from Joy!πŸ’œ

Comments

  1. Nice for a start-up... πŸ‘
    Grease to your elbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweetheart. I look forward to reading all you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting... look forward to reading many more write ups from this promising friend of mine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "promising friend"πŸ™ˆ...I blush at the sound of that☺.
      Thank you very much, I won't disappoint you friendπŸ™Œ.

      Delete
  4. Amazing. Hope to read Amazing Contents here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure willπŸ™Œ..Thank you so much Bright☺

      Delete
  5. Sweeeeeeeeeet... I love this. Keep it up sis. I was just smiling I was readingπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis..I was smiling and writing too..it's our thingπŸ’―πŸ˜

      Delete
  6. Great Baby! Don't be discouraged

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other posts from this blog

How do you see humble beginnings??

             Frame It!!!....The best days are close already.           One day in my life, a long time after I had left secondary school, I was going through my school box, and lazily looking through all the last set of books I used during secondary school. Then I stumbled upon them. My different Journals and letters. The letters included those that were written to me, and those I failed to give out, due to lack of courage or any other reason. Boom! I sat down there and began to read. I've always loved reminiscence and reading with all my heart. So, I seamlessly spent quite sometime on that spot, reading those stuff, and trust me, I had a swell time. I laughed so hard, and I pinched myself at  different times. I am sure, you can guess the reason by now. Damn!...I felt stupefied and really surprised. For the letters I wrote, I kept on asking no one in particular..."Did I ever draft this?", "Like, Who does this? For those ...

Negative thoughts and you.

             First it is worry, then it turns to doubt....                Some days ago, I had an issue with someone. It was not a fall out, or anything big actually, just one of these harsh statements by individuals, that pierce through and through, and make you wonder if some things are actually  worth the stress. So, almost immediately after that took place, I began to worry so deeply. I was almost drifting off..., but then I remembered something. Something which made me stop dead in my tracks to depression. My mind went to something, and I realized that I had almost crossed the boundary. I realized I was going to be doubting my abilities soonest, so, like a reflex, I took the necessary actions. In no time, my joy was back, and all of those thoughts discarded😊.          Most of us are familiar with Dunsin Oyekan's song that says..." first it was fragrance, then it turned to fi...

WE ARE STILL HUMANS.

         Just before you carry out that action..                 The moderator  rolled in the announcements, and this was among. The third meeting in three weeks, was mentioned. Where the pastors would go and discuss redundant stuff that could wait, or be finalized on phone. But as usual, the senior pastor would hear none of that. He actually holds such meetings in high esteem, and sees anyone's failure to come, as disobedience.                Having  that realization hit him once more,and remembering that he was stuck, the junior pastor cried out in my front. Yeah...he blurted out:"It's still the same things we are going there to discuss"... and I'm quite tired and hungryπŸ˜₯. He just wished for a way to escape but there was none. The moderator would not even take his message, not to talk of relaying it to the senior pastor.             ...

Expectations, then...disappointments.

MITIGATING THE HURTS THAT COMES WITH DISAPPOINTMENT.                   Friend, welcome again πŸ₯°.              Sometime  ago, I got a new phone, and as usual, it came with a charger. Because this phone was a higher brand than all those I've used before, coupled with all the rants I heard about  the extra power that comes with follow come chargersπŸ˜‚, I protected this phone's charger with an utmost care. To be honest, left to me, I would not have loved to share this charger with anyone, but normally, as the Nigerians that we are, someone somewhere just had to beg youπŸ˜”πŸ€¦. Sometimes, they could even use it in your absence if kept carelessly. So, somehow I still shared. All the same, I still took very good care of that charger, such that even as I shared, my heart went out with it.          Then one day...this beloved charger just stopped responding. Just like that. I mean ...

The Limit of your Goodness.

            TILL YOUR SHADOWS STOP SHOWING UP...            I too, face this issue everytime…Fredrick has been getting on my nerves lately. His own was now too much. All I badly craved now was to pour venom on him..through words, or even literally. Rebecca is nothing close to grateful, and never takes note of any good I do, and I just want to scream my  grievance into her face one day, and stop myself from doing good anywhere around her.                  And then I keep asking,"when do I stop  being good?, When is the right time to strike these persons with the fact that I also have a bad side, and I’m not made with goodness all around? Which time is the best for revenge or total back-off?.             Well then, here's the answer you may not want to hear, but need..." Till   your shadows stop showing up ".☺️       ...

Overcoming anger.

              You're way too big!               Just one click, and you’re pissed off already...One reaction, and you’ve been taken off the hook....One word, and you’re swept off your feet.              This is just one though.               Let’s assume you didn’t yield. Probably, you’re a bit stronger. However, sometimes it could be more. Your contenders may decide to take it a bit further. They give you in more doses, and how does it turn out? You get fed up, and, next thing, you blow up. You take everything and everyone down.             Whichever scenario it is, why let them take the glory all the time? Why let them beat you hands down? Why let them push you to the wall?? Why let them get you annoyed?? Why let them drive you insane?             And in just a minute more, you’...

Back to the drawing board.

So, sometime ago, I was reading the Bible, and I came across that part that says..."swear not, neither by heaven..." Then I remembered that while growing up, we were always told this in the children church. And to think that somewhere along the line, I had started swearing as a way of emphasis during conversations. Yeah, I had to talk to myself afresh that day. This aside, there are countless number of times I've had to revisit my actions, by just making a reference to where the decision was first  hewn out from. Just the way it is. We sometimes kick off a project with so much enthusiasm, that even though we have a written blueprint, we make a mental picture of what we already have written out, turn it into a compass, and boom, off we go! No looking back, no reference, no nothing. We just trust ourselves with all of ourselves. Well, truth is, nothing bad in trusting ourselves.  The problem just arises when we miss the whole essence of the project, or whatever.  Most times...

Discipline.

 Hi there. Welcome back!πŸ€— Trust you have been good? Today, you would be learning something really crucial to your development as a person, and that is the art of discipline. Sincerely and soberly, How high have you been holding up your head in this area? Have you been taking charge of your responsibilities, or have they been making a mess of you? Well, by God's grace, you would stay in charge from today onwards.  _____________________________________________

Happy new year!πŸ€—πŸ€—

 Pheew. First blogpost in the year 2021. Yeah, the window blinds are only slightly open, and the image of the house contents are still blurry. But, we move regardless!. I'll apologize at this point. Towards the end of last year, I had my hands full, and worse still, all of it came at almost the same time, and left me with no time to set my priorities all up. I'm really  sorry to have starved this place, and I hope you forgive me. Intentionally, 2021 is bringing balance, and you'll always be meeting me here every first ,and third Saturday of the month. God help both of us. Amen? Amen🀩 So, how have you been? How has your first week in 2021 been like? Quiet?, full of decision taking?, Just vibes?, Or have you made that one mistake you said you wanted to avoid all through the year, and now you wish we could  restart all over again?πŸ˜…πŸ’ Whichever yours is, we still keep moving. Ahead😊. Well, in this year, and beyond, there's something you'll be needing to do away with....